1. is impartial and that it only Introduces you on the basis of your answers to the Questionnaire and information provided by the Wealth Managers about the Services they provide;
2. shall not provide you with any specific advice relating to any particular investment;
3. shall not make any arrangements for you with any Wealth Manager regarding the Services;
4. shall Introduce you to a maximum of three Wealth Managers unless you specifically request more or;
5. a Wealth Manager has not contacted you within one week of the Introduction Date;
6. after meeting with a Wealth Manager, you deem the Wealth Manager unsuitable; or
7. you are a client of the Wealth Manager or you have engaged in two way communication with the Wealth Manager in the six months prior to the Introduction Date, in which case Find A Wealth Manager shall at your request Introduce you to an additional Wealth Manager.
YOUR OBLIGATIONS AND CONDUCT
1. You warrant that in using the Site you shall:
1.1 not attempt to recomplete the Questionnaire within six months without the express consent of findaWEALTHMANAGER.com;
1.2 provide accurate answers to the Questionnaire;
1.3 complete the Questionnaire in good faith with the genuine intention of discussing your requirements with the Wealth Managers to whom you are Introduced;
1.4 assist findaWEALTHMANAGER.com with any reasonable queries findaWEALTHMANAGER.com may have, including but not limited to, queries relating to your answers to the Questionnaire and any existing relationship with Wealth Managers;
1.5 not access, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the Site, any equipment, systems or network used to operate the Website, or attempt to access any secure area;
1.6 transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer or hardware;
1.7 use current virus checking software when using the Site; and
1.8 not reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Site.
2. You may commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 if you breach provisions (v) and (vi) above. findaWEALTHMANAGER.com will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and findaWEALTHMANAGER.com will co-operate with those authorities and may disclose your identity.
1. findaWEALTHMANAGER.com promotes the services of suitably authorised and regulated wealth managers. It does not itself, and will not, offer or provide any financial advice or carry on any other regulated activities as defined in The Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Regulated Activities) Order 2001.
2. The contents of this Website do not purport to provide any financial, investment or professional advice and nothing on the pages of the Website shall be deemed to constitute the offer or provision of financial, investment or other professional advice in any way.
3. While findaWEALTHMANAGER.com tries to ensure that the Website is as accurate as possible findaWEALTHMANAGER.com makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the information on the Site.
4. findaWEALTHMANAGER.com is not responsible for any actions (or lack thereof) taken as a result of relying on or in any way using the information on the Website and in no event does findaWEALTHMANAGER.com have any liability for any damages resulting from reliance on or use of such information.
5. findaWEALTHMANAGER.com has no responsibility for any goods or services offered or provided by any third party.
6. Descriptions of or references or links to other publications within the Website do not imply endorsement of these publications, businesses or individuals.
1. findaWEALTHMANAGER.com is a trade mark of Find A Wealth Manager Limited. All other names and logos identifying the Site, findaWEALTHMANAGER.com and its services are either:
1.1 proprietary marks of findaWEALTHMANAGER.com; or
1.2 marks which findaWEALTHMANAGER.com is licensed to use.
2. Subject to clause 5, these terms and conditions do not provide you with any licence of any mark or of any other intellectual property of findaWEALTHMANAGER.com or any third party.
1. The copyright in the content (including but not limited to design, text and graphics) of all the pages on the Site is owned by findaWEALTHMANAGER.com, or its licensors (except where otherwise stated). Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permissions.
2. findaWEALTHMANAGER.com authorises you to carry out the following actions, provided that you comply with your obligations under these terms and conditions: i. view and display the content of the Site; and ii. print or download to a local or network hard drive extracts from or whole pages for your personal use provided you do not delete the copyright notice “© Find A Wealth Manager Limited 2014” from any such printouts and downloads.
3. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials that you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
4. You are not permitted to incorporate any materials, or any part of the materials, from the Site in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form.
5. You may not:
5.1 systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the Website;
5.2 use substantial parts of the Website to create and/or publish your own database;
5.3 frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trade mark, logo, or other proprietary information of findaWEALTHMANAGER.com; or
5.4 link to any part of the Site, other than the home page, for any commercial purpose, unless you have findaWEALTHMANAGER.com’s express written consent.
6. No part of the Website may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose.
1. findaWEALTHMANAGER.com has no liability to you and findaWEALTHMANAGER.com expressly disclaims any liability for any negligence on findaWEALTHMANAGER.com’s part in compiling the information or in placing information on the Site.
2. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude or limit findaWEALTHMANAGER.com’s liability for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
1. findaWEALTHMANAGER.com reserves the right to suspend access to the Website at any time.
2. findaWEALTHMANAGER.com may suspend access to the Website without warning if the Site needs maintenance or breaks down.
3. findaWEALTHMANAGER.com will suspend access to the Website if required to do so by any court or any other relevant authority.
1. findaWEALTHMANAGER.com takes your privacy very seriously. findaWEALTHMANAGER.com shall process your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 as amended from time to time. By submitting your personal information you consent to the use of that information in accordance with this clause 9.
2. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
– As a Data Controller, Find a Wealth Manager Ltd is registered with The Information Commissioners Office (ICO)
– Our membership number is ZA108437
– A copy of our registration can be made available on request.
3. The information collected, when you use our service, findaWEALTHMANAGER.com collects the following personal information from you:
3.1 Your name;
3.2 Your email address;
3.3 Your telephone number; and
4. Using the information
4.1 findaWEALTHMANAGER.com gathers this information to allow us to Introduce you to Wealth Managers
4.2 findaWEALTHMANAGER.com may also compile aggregated information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring usage of the Website in order to help us to develop the Site and our services. findaWEALTHMANAGER.com may also provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will NOT include information that can be used to identify you.
4.3 From time to time findaWEALTHMANAGER.com may pass on your information to financial and professional services firms that we have vetted and partnered with to bring you a relevant service. If you do not wish to have your details passed on, please let us know.
findaWEALTHMANAGER.com may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our Site, ask for your feedback, send a newsletter featuring content or any other information on a service or products findaWEALTHMANAGER.com think may be of interest to you. As a user of the site you may be sent this information from time to time. Our business ethos is NOT to send SPAM emails to our users, we keep this to the bare minimum and always with the aim of providing the user with what we believe is genuinely interesting information. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an email entitled ‘findaWEALTHMANAGER.com Marketing’ to [email protected] If you agree to findaWEALTHMANAGER.com providing you with marketing information, you can always opt out at a later date. All of our marketing emails feature an ‘unsubscribe’ function on the emails themselves.
6. Cookies and other information-gathering technologies
7. Protecting your Information
1 findaWEALTHMANAGER.com has put in place the following security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information:
1.1 your answers to the Questionnaire shall be stored on a secure network;
1.2 the Website is regularly assessed and tested by third party security experts, the Site is certified as being compliant with Industry Data Security Standards and findaWEALTHMANAGER.com keeps up to date with the latest threats and vulnerabilities, to ensure that you are protected;
1.3 findaWEALTHMANAGER.com’s servers run the latest patched software versions to avoid any compromise due to known vulnerabilities;
1.4 findaWEALTHMANAGER.com’s servers are protected by high specification Cisco PIX firewall hardware;
1.5 the Website employs advanced 128-bit hashing encryption to store user login credentials; and
1.6 the Website is protected by an advanced 256-bit encryption Extended Validation Secure Socket Layer (SSL) from Geotrust to ensure that no data can be intercepted by malicious third parties when in transit from findaWEALTHMANAGER.com to the Wealth Managers. That’s a higher encryption rate than most online banking, and we are not even asking for sensitive information such as bank details or home address
2. findaWEALTHMANAGER.com will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason findaWEALTHMANAGER.com cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the internet.
8. Disclosure of your personal data
findaWEALTHMANAGER.com may disclose your personal data:
8.1 with your consent;
8.2 to law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity; or
8.3 if required by any law or order of a court of competent jurisdiction or recognised regulatory body of competent jurisdiction.
9. Overseas transfers
findaWEALTHMANAGER.com may transfer your information to Wealth Managers where your information is processed outside of the EEA. This may occur if for example the nationality and/or head office of a Wealth Manager is outside of the EEA. If you agree to receive Services from a Wealth Manager, then your information shall be processed in accordance with the terms of your agreement with that Wealth Manager.
10. Access to your information
You have the right to request a copy of the information that findaWEALTHMANAGER.com hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to [email protected] findaWEALTHMANAGER.com may make a small charge for this service.
11. Sale of business
If findaWEALTHMANAGER.com’s business is sold or integrated with another business, as a going concern, your details may be disclosed to findaWEALTHMANAGER.coms’ advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
findaWEALTHMANAGER.com is an independent contractor, and nothing in these terms and conditions shall constitute the creation, establishment or relationship of partnership, joint venture or employer and employee between the parties.
1. findaWEALTHMANAGER.com is an independent and cost-free service for you the client to use
2. Fees are levied to the wealth management institutions for the provision of marketing and client leads:
2.1 An annual fee for marketing services and infrastructure set-up
2.2 Upfront payment for the provision of leads
2.3 Success fee if they transact business with a client lead originated from us. This fee is percentage and time related.
3. The wealth manager will not inflate the fee that you pay them to compensate for any cost they incur in relation to our charges. In fact, by fostering a competitive environment for the user’s business, the likelihood is that fees will be lower by using the service.
1. These terms and conditions constitute the entire contract between the parties and supersedes and extinguishes all previous drafts, contracts, arrangements and understandings between them, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter.
2. Each party acknowledges that in entering into these terms and conditions it does not rely on, and shall have no remedies in respect of, any representation or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these terms and conditions. No party shall have any claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation based upon any statement in these terms and conditions.
Any notice or other communication required to be given under these terms and conditions, must be given in writing.
1. findaWEALTHMANAGER.com may amend these terms and conditions by publishing any amendments on the Site which will become effective 14 days after notification of such amendment appears on the Site. Your continued use of the Site will be deemed acceptance of the updated terms.
2. Access to the Site is free, however it is findaWEALTHMANAGER.com’s policy to continuously review the terms on which findaWEALTHMANAGER.com provide findaWEALTHMANAGER.com’s services and accordingly findaWEALTHMANAGER.com reserves the right to introduce a charge to use the Site at any time. findaWEALTHMANAGER.com may vary any such account charges from time to time.
3. You may not transfer your rights under these terms and conditions. findaWEALTHMANAGER.com may transfer findaWEALTHMANAGER.com’s responsibilities in these terms and conditions without your permission provided that your rights are not reduced.
4. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other part of that provision or the other provisions of these terms and conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
5. The failure of either party to enforce or to exercise at any time or for any period of time any term of or any right pursuant to these terms and conditions does not constitute, and shall not be construed as, a waiver of such term or right and shall in no way affect that party’s right later to enforce or to exercise it.
6. These terms and conditions do not confer any benefit on a third party under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.